Welcome to Chilli Barn, a unique venue set in the Yorkshire Dales
Chilli Barn is a Wharfedale stone barn, lovingly converted for intimate weddings and a special place for celebrations and gatherings of all kinds. Part of our family farm for six generations, the Barn offers a charming, intimate atmosphere in a dramatic rural setting with good transport links. Added to that, our efficient, friendly service and delicious vegetarian catering will make memories of your day at Chilli Barn ones to treasure.
Weddings at Chilli Barn
- Surrounded by meadows and forest with moorland and crags nearby
- Two day hire exclusive use is standard allowing DIY decoration
- All packages include meetings with our wedding planner Oakleaf Weddings
- Outdoor ceremonies and audiences can be arranged
- Marriage room and dining capacity is 60
- Party and reception capacity is 90
- Spacious mezzanine included for chilling out and dining
- Add another room with a yurt, tipi or marquee
- Large lawn with straw bales, fire pit and space for games
- Voluptuous vegetarian menu, all food cooked on site
- Table or buffet service with round tables or wooden trestles
- Good air, road and rail links and varied local accommodation
- Total wedding costs range £85-£120 per guest
- Bespoke estimate given after a viewing meeting
We can hand on heart say that the Chilli Barn was our dream venue. The flexibility the barn offered us allowed us to have the most chilled out, laid back day with a festival vibe. Imagine guests lounging on hay bales, marshmallows toasting over the fire pit, cows mooing in front of the most beautiful sunset over the hill.
Natalie and Tom
We couldn’t have picked a better venue for our wedding than the Chilli Barn. It has such a fantastic atmosphere and is incredi- bly beautiful, with views to die for. All the guests commented on how friendly every- one was and how looked after they felt.
Kirsty and Sam